Hey ! korg dah masuk blog Candles Cutiepie! Selamat datang dan selamat membaca. Follow jika sudi !
My Thought Unspoken: David Copperfield card trick! BEST EVER !

Thursday, March 1, 2012

David Copperfield card trick! BEST EVER !


THIS SHOULD MAKE YOU THINK A BIT, PRETTY GOOD CARD TRICK TO FIGURE OUT:
You can see 6 different cards.
Think on one.
Just think on it.
Do not touch it
Do not click on it
I will find the card on your mind.
Now look straight into my eyes and think on your card....
David-Copperfield-Card-Trick-2.jpg
I do not know you,
I could not see the card you have
chosen....
....but I know exactly
the card that is on your mind....
David-Copperfield-Card-Trick-3.jpg




Look Your card is gone!!
David-Copperfield-Card-Trick-4.jpg

Surprised?
David-Copperfield-Card-Trick-5.jpg

See you!!!
David-Copperfield-Card-Trick-6.jpg

❀◕ ‿ ◕❀ SHARING IS CARING ❀◕ ‿ ◕❀

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Segala yang tercatat di atas adalah milik blog ini.Namun sesetengah entry diambil dari beberapa sumber rujukan.