Hey ! korg dah masuk blog Candles Cutiepie! Selamat datang dan selamat membaca. Follow jika sudi !
My Thought Unspoken: My Bible Story : Rachel's House !

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

My Bible Story : Rachel's House !

Rachel lived in a little house by the lake. She had been ill for many years. She had been to lots of doctors, and paid lots of money. But they couldn't cure her. Rachel heard that Jesus was in town. She found him in a crowd.
'I'll touch His coat,' she tought.
'Then I'll be well again.' So she did.

  
Jesus stopped. 
'Who touched me?' he asked.
'I did,' said Rachel.
Jesus listened to her story. Then he said,'You are healed because you believed.God bless you!'

  • You can find this story in Mark 5:25-34

❀◕ ‿ ◕❀ SHARING IS CARING ❀◕ ‿ ◕❀

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Segala yang tercatat di atas adalah milik blog ini.Namun sesetengah entry diambil dari beberapa sumber rujukan.