Hey ! korg dah masuk blog Candles Cutiepie! Selamat datang dan selamat membaca. Follow jika sudi !
My Thought Unspoken: Jesus Draw Me Close To You

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Jesus Draw Me Close To You



A few months ago, I signed up for Christian Dating site.





The reason being is that I want to meet a man who will respect my faith and values as a Christian woman. I find it hard to meet decent men, as I live and work in a very small town and do not like to go to bars or the usual hangouts. My faith is the most important aspect of my life and I want to meet a gentleman I can share that with but have fun with too. Besides, i want to find Christian friends too and I met this good and handsome young man who is musicians, songwriter and worship leader.He is a good friend.



His name is Kaspars Ezerins.


You can listen to his music at https://soundcloud.com/ezerins and Tuvak Tev.






This song is in Latvian language but here's the translation:

Closer To You i want be
Feel your touch and presence
And feel your quite whisper
Never let me walk away from You
I want stay in your presence
And feel how you touch my heart.
Coz, You transform my life
Coz You come and set me free

I think he did a good job.

The Bible promises that if we seek God, He will come to us. But the major things that separates us from God is SIN. How to get closer to God when we did sin everyday? We have broken His Law over and over again throughout our lives.To get closer to God, we must experience God and feel God's presence in our lives.If we truly want to find God, we must be willing to do the things that God wants us to do.

Here's the prayer example to draw us closer to God:

Lord help me set aside time each day to meet with You alone. As I come before You, teach me to pray in the way You want me to. Help me to learn more about You, Lord. You have said, "If anyone thirsts, let him come to Me and drink." I thirst for more of You, because I am in a dry place without You. I come to You this day and drink deeply of Your Spirit. I know You are everywhere, but I also know there are deeper manifestations of your presence that I long to experience. Draw me close as I draw near to you, so that I'm a dwell in Your presence like never before.

I hope this entry can open our hearts to always find God in our lives.If we honestly want to get closer to God and are willing to do the things he asks, he will show himself to you.


❀◕ ‿ ◕❀ SHARING IS CARING ❀◕ ‿ ◕❀

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Segala yang tercatat di atas adalah milik blog ini.Namun sesetengah entry diambil dari beberapa sumber rujukan.